Heat Pumps Are an Energy-Efficient HVAC Technology
Bourque Heating & Cooling can install a new, energy-efficient heat pump in your Cape Cod or Southeastern, MA home. Heat pumps provide a more energy-efficient and cleaner way to heat and cool your home. Install your heat pump today to find out if you qualify for Mass Save® rebates.
Discover How the Latest HVAC Tech Will Keep You Comfortable
Heat Pumps have revolutionized home comfort. As your all-in-one heating and cooling system, there are multiple benefits to installing a new heat pump in your home. The benefits of a new heat pump include:
- Better Air Quality – Heat pumps continually filter fresh air inside your home, which helps remove allergens and bacteria.
- Lower Energy Costs – Heat pumps operate three times more efficiently than other HVAC systems.
- Room-by-Room Temperature Control – Customize the temperature in each room throughout your home.
- Single Unit System – Your home’s temperature is controlled by one unit throughout the year.
- Quiet – Heat pumps are significantly more quiet than other types of HVAC units.
The Comfort You Need for a Fraction of the Cost
- Combination Heating & Cooling System – As a single unit system, your home’s new heat pump offers heating and cooling.
- Smart Thermostat – When you install a new heat pump system, we’ll include a smart thermostat, which allows you to customize the temperature. You can even set the thermostat on your phone.
- Easy Installation – Your heat pump can use your home’s existing duct work to distribute air. If you don’t have vents, you can choose to install them or use mini-splits for optimal comfort.
Learn More About the Affordable Way to Heat & Cool Your Home
No. Heat pumps require about the same amount of maintenance as other types of heating and cooling systems. You simply need to ensure the filter is clean, requiring a simple rinse in the sink. We also recommend having our heat pump serviced by a professional at least once a year.
No. Heat pumps are an affordable and energy-efficient means to heat and cool your home. In fact, they only use about 1/3 the energy of other heating systems and are up to 50% more efficient than traditional air conditioners.
Heat pump installation is slightly more expensive than traditional AC and heating systems and cost between $15—25,000. However, their energy efficiency will help you save more money throughout the system’s life.
Yes. Two types of heat pumps are available: air source and ground source. Air source heat pumps pull heated or cool air from outside the home and distribute it into the house. Ground source heat pumps pull heat from the ground into your home in the winter. During the summer months, it will extract cold air.
If your heat pump is maintained correctly, you can expect it to last up to 15 years or more.
Yes. Newer heat pump models are powerful enough to provide comfortable, even heating and cooling throughout every room in your home. Our HVAC technicians will ensure you have the right size system.
Heat pumps rely on electricity to power them. If your power goes out, your heat pump will not be able to run.
Yup! Solar panels produce electricity, which can be used to power your heat pump.
Yes. When we install a new heat pump, the existing ductwork will be used to distribute the air throughout your home.
Heat pumps can be used as a replacement for other types of HVAC systems. Our team can remove your old system if you’d like. However, some homeowners choose to keep their old furnace or AC as a backup.
Save Thousands With Mass Save® Rebates
Homeowners throughout Cape Cod and Southeastern Massachusetts choose Bourque Heating & Cooling for all their HVAC needs, including heat pump installation and service. Mass Save® offers enticing rebates for homeowners who are ready to make the switch to a heat pump. Once the new heat pump is installed, you’ll qualify for up to $15,000 in rebates and a seven-year, interest-free loan. Discover how our team of certified technicians can help improve the comfort of your home while lowering your yearly energy costs.